Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: My World Series CHAMPION doll

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Katie from IL's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2005
    Posts
    952
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This week, I've been watching the World Series on TV with Kit, my favorite baseball fan doll. Even though she's a Reds fan, since the Reds aren't playing she's rooting for the White Sox with me. I even let Kit rub my gold Sox good luck charm that I've been wearing around my neck, and so far it has worked-the Sox has won every World Series game so far! Kit and I both rubbed my charm again tonight and hopefully it will work...

    <font color="#051E50"><font size="1">[ October 26, 2005 08:52 PM: Message edited by: Katie from IL ]</font></font>

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ October 27, 2005 12:52 AM: Message edited by: Katie from IL ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Tinuviel_156's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 7th, 2004
    Posts
    159
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hooray! I don't really follow baseball, but this is really great that your favorite team won! I love cheering on teams. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Katie from IL's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2005
    Posts
    952
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!! [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]
    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] NA NA HEY HEY GOODBYE!! [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

    my good luck charm worked!!

    I am a lifelong White Sox fan-not a Cubs fan or a "Chicago" fan but a WHITE SOX FAN!!

    I wish my Dad could be alive to see this, as he was the biggest die-hard Sox fan I knew next to Mayor Daley!!

    (Kit and I dancing around the room screaming and jumping up and down)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •